Text: Genesis 12:1-9
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
Gen 12 marks a seismic shift in salvation-history. God sovereignly and graciously calls Abram by His Word. Abram will become a unique figure in redemptive history due to the covenant God makes with him. He will also serve as the model of faith and obedience.
- What is the mystery of mysteries of God’s call of Abram?
- What was radical about God’s call to Abram?
- Where is the Gospel in Gen. 12? Support with NT Scripture.
- How does Abram demonstrate the obedience of faith?
- What does Abram do in v. 8 that shows his commitment to Yahweh?