https://www.gracenevada.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Grace-Logo-Web-6.png 0 0 admin https://www.gracenevada.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Grace-Logo-Web-6.png admin2016-02-16 15:36:002017-03-04 10:43:14The Covenant with Abraham, parts 6 and 7
In the morning message we examined the significance of circumcision. It points us to the new birth.
In the afternoon we looked at the very pertinent question regarding the relationship of circumcision to covenantal infant baptism.
- What were some of the signs which circumcision signified?
- Discuss some of OT passages that speak of circumcision of the heart. (Deut. 10:16; 30:6 [29:4], Her 4:4; 6:10; 9:25-26)
- There are numerous NT passages that deal with the significance of circumcision, discuss those (Rom. 2:25-29; Phil 3:3; Col. 2:11-13)
- What is the basic covenantal infant baptism argument?
- What did Pastor Brian mean by “The New Covenant is not based on the genealogical principle of the Abrahamic Covenant.”
- Why is Acts 2:39 NOT a good passage to support infant baptism?
- How would the letter to the Galatians be different if baptism replaced circumcision?
- What is the biggest problem with household baptism texts?