Text: Psalm 34
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
This Psalm is a great encouragement to the afflicted, the frightened and those with many troubles. It is a call to cry out to our Heavenly Father, who hears and sees the pain of His children.
1. What is the Bible’s perspective on this life?
2. In the commitment and call to praise in verses 1-3, what stood out to you?
3. Identify the ways David describes himself and others in this Psalm.
4. How is verse 20 fulfilled?
5. Name one way you were specifically encouraged from this message?