Text: Genesis 14:17-20
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
In Gen. 14 Abram meets the mysterious King-Priest, Melchizedek. In this message we explore the inspired commentary on Gen. 14:17-20, found in Heb. 7. Melchizedek pointed Abram and us to our ultimate King of Righteousness and King of Peace, Jesus Christ.
- When Heb. 7:1-3 says Melchizedek was made like the Son of God, what does this mean?
- How do we know that Melchizedek was greater than Abram? Hint: Heb. 7 tells us two specific things.
- What did Abram see in the King of Salem? Support with Scripture.
- What are the benefits of having Jesus as our Great High Priest?
- What should be our response to such a Great High Priest?