Text: Genesis 13:1-8
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
In Genesis 13 Abram’s faith is restored and bears fruit. Unfortunately, his nephew Lot is not following his example. Gen. 13 sets up for us the impending tragedy of Lot and reaffirms God’s promise to Abram.
- How do we know Abram’s faith was restored and he was growing?
- Describe the beginning of Lot’s downfall.
- How does Abram demonstrate his faith in response to Lot?
- Why do you think God reaffirms the land and seed promises to Abram?
- How did Lot’s family suffer?
- Have you ever made a decision like Lot? What was the outcome?