Text: 2 Timothy 4:1-2
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
Worship is for the glory of God and preaching is at the heart of true worship. The hub of our worship is preaching the Word, faithfully and seriously. The best way to be faithful is to expound the Scriptures consecutively.
- In what ways is preaching worship?
- What strikes you about Paul’s charge in 2 Tim. 4:1?
- What are the three elements of preaching? Are there others you would add? Why?
- What is expository preaching?
- Why should consecutive expository preaching be the primary diet of the church?
- How is God’s Word a means of grace in conversion and spiritual growth? Can you think of specific texts?