Text: John 1:14-18
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
“The Word became flesh” are four words that changed history and eternity. The goal of this message is to introduce us to the most important, most wonderful and most unique Person in the universe, the Word, Jesus Christ. ‘
- What were the two stated goals of the sermon?
- Explain how the incarnation can be a mystery and yet the greatest self-disclosure of God in history.
- List as many attributes or characteristics about the Word from John 1.
- What does it mean that the Word became flesh?
- Why is “One Person, Two Natures” so important to salvation?