Text: Genesis 15
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
God in a vision comes to Abram and reminds Him of what He is for Abram. Abram feels the weight of the promise delayed and offers a suggestion to God. God reconfirms the promise to him and then inaugurates the covenant with him.
- What two circumstances created some fear and misgivings in Abram?
- How does the command not to fear relate to the other two truths?
- How are each of these relevant to Abram’s circumstances?
- What does Abram know is missing? How does he propose to help God fix it?
- What fears are you experiencing, both without and within? How does God’s Word help you in these fears?