Text: Luke 8:1-3
Speaker: Jason Ching
[Listen or Watch]
Luke pauses his narrative to make a quiet but important point: Jesus’ disciples included women. Jesus’ practice contains important correctives for our understanding of women in the Lord’s work.
- What do we know about each of the women listed in this passage?
- What kinds of unbiblical understandings of women exist?
- What is the basic calling of every woman? How is that calling pursued?
- How does the church benefit from women who are rooted in the Word?
- Whether you are a woman or a man, how can you better value and prioritize God’s call for women?