Text: Romans 12:9-21
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
In this message, we will look at both service and giving as acts of worship. To be sure, both topics are huge biblical subjects, but we are going to narrowly focus on how these two acts of serving and giving are acts of worship to God.
- We were saved to serve. How does Matt. 20:24-28 and Rom. 7:1-6 bring out this truth?
- Look at Gal. 5:6, 13 and 1 Pet 4:10-11 and talk about what these texts bring to the subject of serving.
- Define service and then list as many ways to serve as you can think of.
- Do you believe you are a servant in the body at Grace Community Church? Why or why not?
- List the three reasons why giving is an act of worship.
- Do you give regularly and with a joyful heart? Why or why not?