Text: Acts 4:24-31
Speaker: Brian Borgman
[Listen or Watch]
One of the most intimate acts of corporate worship is our time of public prayer and yet public prayer is not often understood. This message reminds us of the priority of prayer and why it is such an important part of our corporate worship.
- List the biblical reasons why there should be a priority of prayer in our lives and the life of the church.
- What are the three specific prayers we offer in our corporate worship?
- What is the role of the one leading?
- What is the role of the congregation?
- Why should we add our “amen” to the prayer?